Friday, June 25, 2010

Yay!! | Blogs by Latinas: The Blog

Yay!! | Blogs by Latinas: The Blog


Monique: In a nutshell this is about me. Wife. Angeleno. Latina Blogger. Friend. Sister. Daughter. Cat lover. Dreamer. Traveler. God Mother. Catholic Chick. Fashion and Celeb Obsessed. xoxo, me. View my complete profile ...


I would just like to say thank you to all of you out there that participated by nominating and voting for the winners of the 2010 Blogs by Latinas Awards! You are all a very special bunch of bloggers! ...


Latinas We Love: Women#s History Month Round-Up. So what now? This site COLLECTS # ORGANIZES Hispanic/Latino NEWS (info). Quick SHORTCUT is to click on the BIG LINK above to go to where I found it. THAT is what you want to read. ...


On Sunday, March 21st, I will be marching on the streets of DC, demanding comprehensive immigration reform. I will be there representing the National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health, along with some of our amazing activists.


Soooo....I know who the winners of the 2010 Blogs by Latinas Awards are! But, you#re going to have to wait until tonight or tommorow. Don#t worry I will let you know when I post them. A lot of the winners were separated by one vote! ...


panic attacks quitting smoking
houston bail bail
metart free galleries
sports betting
2009 nfl mock draft
Sports …
grants
targeted visitors
free webin
amazing grace lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment